Sunday, August 20
Firefighters responded at 4:17 p.m., to a report of an alarm activation at 100 Louis Latzer Drive. The firefighters arrived on scene to find a heat detector in the compressor room. There was no fire. They opened the compressor room to help ventilate and reduce the temperature inside. All units were back in service at 4:39 p.m.
Monday, August 21
Firefighters responded at 3:13 p.m., to a report of a carbon monoxide alarm sounding in a basement in the 1100 area of Country Club Road. They arrived on the scene, checked the building with four gas detectors and found no CO readings. The presumed reason was an alarm malfunction. All units were back in service at 3:51 p.m.
Firefighters responded at 6:29 p.m., to a report of a fire alarm sounding at 2265 Route 127. The firefighters arrived to find a dirty smoke detector in room 302. The detector was cleaned, and all units were returned to service at 6:42 p.m.
Wednesday, August 23
Firefighters responded at 11:03 a.m., to a report of a structure fire on the 1300 block of Gold Street, with Mulberry Grove Fire was called for mutual aid. The firefighters arrived on the scene to find smoke from a fire on the exterior sheeting/siding of a mobile home. The fire was extinguished, and Mulberry Grove was canceled. The fire appeared to have been of electrical origin. All units were back in service at 11:40 a.m.
Thursday, August 24
Firefighters responded at 10:115 p.m., to a report of an activated alarm at 203 E. College Avenue. They arrived to find cooking steam had apparently activated the detector. All units were back in service at 10:35 p,.m.
Friday, August 25
Firefighters responded at 2:40 p.m., to a report of a smoke detector sounding in the 1400 area of Harnetiaux Road. The firefighters arrived on the scene to find moisture in the detector, causing the activation. All units were back in service at 3:10 p.m.